News & Events
By participating in numerous community and charity events, the school is committed to instilling quality of service in its faculty and students. Students have opportunities each month to serve others by providing massages at corporate events and health fairs as well as numerous charitable events. Central State Massage Academy proudly contributes its resources to the following organizations and events:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association Heart Walk in Bricktown
- America's Next Top Model - Oklahoma City
- Bethany's Children's Center
Annual "Spin Your Wheels" Bike Race
- Children's Miracle Network - Oklahoma City Office
- Coats for Kids - Annual Benefit Fashion Show - Oklahoma City
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's "Light the Night" Walk
- Locks of Love - Oklahoma City office
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission's March of Dimes
- Oklahoma City's Multiple Sclerosis Walk at the Oklahoma City Zoo
- Oklahoma City University's Annual Health Fair
- Rose State College's Annual Health Fair
- Downtown Oklahoma City YMCA's Senior Fair
This basic principle of caring service is the most important quality that Central State Massage Academy promotes by providing an example for students and the community to follow.
Present this coupon to our Massage Receptionist to recieve your discount today!
Tickets are $10 in advance & $12 at the door.