Advanced Massage Therapy
Classes start throughout the year.
|M - F||9am -2pm||40|
|M-T-W||5:30pm - 9pm||45|
The Advanced Therapeutic Massage Course gives students a strong foundation of clinic management theory and procedures required to succeed in a clinic or spa setting. This includes instruction in client assessment and treatment protocols and allied therapeutic modalities needed to practice in the advanced clinic setting. All hands-on work emphasizes Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology, as well as business management procedures.
Types of Massages You Will Learn
- Deep tissue
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point
- Hot stone
Includes, but is not limited to: lecture, worksheets, instruction sheets, demonstrations, discussions, projects, question and answer, and supplemental video. All coursework is presented in English.
- Building a Healthy Business, McGraw / Hill, Inc.
- Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage, 4th Ed., Mosby’s / Elsevier, Inc.
- Mosby’s Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 3rd Ed., Mosby’s / Elsevier, Inc.
- Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists, 2nd Ed., Mosby’s / Elsevier, Inc
- Clinical Massage Therapy, McGraw / Hill, Inc.
Upon graduation, each student will receive a brand new Stronglite Table! (included in kit)
A detailed description of the careers associated with this training can be found at O*Net.
If you are interested in finding out about tuition you can visit the Courses Page, our Net Price Calculator, or Contact Us. You can also view our On Time Completion Rates, Placement Rates, and Median Loan Debt on the Courses Page.