Fisher Memorial Scholarship
The Harold L. Fisher Memorial Scholarship was created by Carol A. Fisher in loving memory of her husband who was an avid believer in the merits of a vocational education.
Students awarded this scholarship will receive $100.00 every two weeks for travel expenses. Any financial aid, if available, will be paid directly to Central State Massage Academy after which all other tuition, text books, registration fees, student kits and supplies will be paid for by the scholarship fund.
Scholarship Requirements & Information
This scholarship has been established for graduating high school seniors in the state of Oklahoma for enrollment at Central State Massage Academy. Applicants will be considered for scholarship based on: financial need, work ethic, and their commitment to their school and community.
Applying students will be required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current tax year. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- Graduation from a public or private high school as a residents of the Oklahoma.
- Plans to attend Central State Massage Academy
- Enrollment at Central State Massage Academy as a full time student
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Status as a United State citizen or legal resident
Required Application Material
- Completed common application
- Two letters of reference/recommendation
- Official transcript of grades
- Personal statement of intent
- Copy of your FAFSA Student Aid Report or Tax Form 1040
- Proof of citizenship or legal residency
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Mail or deliver completed applications to: Central State Massage Academy, 8494 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73162. The admissions department will provide the deadline for each class in addition to answering any other questions concerning this scholarship.
All materials must be postmarked by:
5:00 pm on Tuesday April 30, 2013
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail or deliver completed applications to:
Central State Beauty / Massage Academy
8494 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Who should I contact if I have questions?
You may contact the Admissions Department at (405) 722-4499.