Please call the admissions offices at Central State Massage Academy. Your advisor will give you a tour of the school and provide information to help with your decision to enroll in one of our Professional Massage programs.
Applicants to Central State Massage Academy must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid state or federally issued photo ID
- Have a valid high school diploma or GED
- Must be mentally competent
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language
***CSMA does not accept students by Ability-to-Benefit testing
Tuition for 2012-2013
|Reg Fee||$ 150.00|
*Fees for kits will only be charged to students with transfer credits or students that withdraw from the course.